You’re a fan of peanut butter and looking for a simple, yet healthy breakfast option that will help fuel your day and keep you feeling satisfied until lunchtime? Look no further as here you’ll find a delicious recipe for peanut butter overnight oats!
Made with wholesome ingredients such as oats, chia seeds and almond milk, this recipe is not only a delicious breakfast, but it’s also packed with nutrients that are essential for a healthy, active lifestyle. So whether you’re looking to fuel your workouts, maintain weight goals, or just start your day off on the right foot, this recipe is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to keep track of their health and fitness goals.
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Delicious overnight oats recipe with peanut butter. Easy to make breakfast with only 6 ingredients.
- ½ cup / 40 grams of rolled oats
- ½ cup / 120ml of almond milk
- 2 tbsp / 40g of greek yogurt nonfat
- 1 tbsp / 10g of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1 small / 100g banana, sliced
- Add the rolled oats, almond milk, peanut butter chia seeds and greek yogurt in a mason jar or any other container and mix properly.
- Cover with a lid or a plastic wrap and place in a fridge overnight (minimum 4 hours).
- Before serving, slice the banana into even circles and add them on top of the overnight oats.
Optionally add any of the following:
- If you like to add some sweets, I recommend adding some dark chocolate chips or a tablespoon of maple or agave syrup.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon to spice up the flavor.
- A scoop of your preferred protein powder(chocolate or vanilla works best) for some extra proteins. If you add protein powder, I recommend adding at least 0.2 cup (50ml) of more almond milk.
Nutritional value per recipe
463 calories / 61.2g carbs / 18 g fats / 19.5g proteins / 13.4g dietary fiber / 15g sugar
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
Protein Overnight Oats (Regular & Vegan Recipes)
Easy Overnight Oats Recipes & Tips